Lippert Component's Correct Track II Alignment Kit, Tandem/Double Axle
Correct Track™ alignment system by Lippert Components provides a safe and simple way to correct a misaligned trailer suspension system. Misaligned axles and suspension are caused by lateral unbalanced weight. When an RV foundation is assembled, the bulk of its final weight has not yet been placed on the axles and chassis. The addition of slide-out rooms, appliances and cargo can cause imbalance and lead to misalignment. Correct Track can be integrated into the suspension system of your RV chassis, enabling certified service techs to customize the wheel alignment to your specific load requirements, preventing premature tire wear and improving gas mileage. Lippert Components offers easy-to-install, bolt-on single, tandem and triple axle Correct Track kits designed specifically for aftermarket installations. Correct Track can be installed by any authorized Correct Track Service Center. The Correct Track hanger adjusts the axle alignment by ¼-inch increments. When Correct Track owners bring their trailer into an authorized service center, a service technician will measure the alignment with the Correct Track laser alignment tool. After the measurements are recorded, the service technician can adjust the Correct Track hanger by ¼-inch increments in order to properly align the suspension.
- Tandem/double axle alignment kit allows authorized Correct Track Service centers to correct axle alignment issues
- Bolt-on kit comes with everything necessary for double/tandem axle installation
- Adjustable axle hanger allows for 1/4-inch adjustments on each side of trailer/RV
- Adds 2 inches of height to trailer
- When properly aligned, tires will run smooth and cooler